gMS Mutiny : Spiegelmann’s Gonzo Gallery Guide

Published August 11, 2012 by Mitsunebewbs

UPDATE: 1/3/13, added an index with links for easier navigation of the guide. You’re welcome my loves! <3

INDEX

INTRO: [gg1]

REWARDS: [ggr]

SPRING (Edelstein): [gg2]

SUMMER (Ariant): [gg3]

FALL (Leafre): [gg4]

WINTER (El Nath): [gg5]

 

INTRO: [gg1]

Spiegelmann’s Gonzo Gallery

A Season of Admiration:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Complete all Four Seasonal Series Paintings.
Reward: Fame 3 Empathy 100.

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery Guide

The point of each area? Is to Finish the quests for the EXP, fight the monsters. The ultimate thing is to collect Painting Scraps. Four of them to be exact. You can hold more than four but in order to fight Spiegelframe you need four to initiate the Quest that allow you inside the Unpublished Work frame. However when you finish A Season of Admiration quest, you can access it whenever so long as you have four Painting Scraps.

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Spiegelframe

The Monsters are always your level so that is great exp wise, there is a 20 minute time limit for each Seasonal Series area.
These areas are INSTANCED. I have yet to see someone with me in my area, I haven’t tried channel one though so correct me if I’m wrong yeah?

REWARDS: [ggr]

Reward from killing Spiegelframe:
Spiegelmann Belt
Spiegelmann’s Mysterious Envelope

The belt adds +1 to all stats/Weapon/Magic ATT/Speed/Jump, and has 3 slots.

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Spiegelmann's Jeweled Epaulette

The scrolls are for the belt. Which we have~
Chaos scroll:
30% chance to work, 70% chance of destroying the item if failed.
For ATT:
20% chance to work, +1 ATT, 100% chance of destroying the item if failed.
For a specific stat:
30% chance to work, +2 of the specific stat, 70% chance of destroying the item if failed.

Clearing each Seasonal Series earns you a Painting Scrap and a Spiegelmann’s Jewelry Box. Inside the box is a Spiegelmann’s Jeweled Epaulette, equipped on the Shoulder. Comes with random stats every time and expires a week after it is received.

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Spiegelmann's Jeweled Epaulette

SPRING (Edelstein): [gg2]

Seasonal Series: Spring (Edelstein)
The point of this area? Spiegelmann needs his Moustache, and it must have sparkles! LOL~

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Seasonal Series: Spring (Edelstein)

Lip-Warmer Confidential:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Find the phone booth to place Spiegelmann’s order.
Spiegelmann’s Memo 1/1
Double-click the Memo and get the number you need to dial with the Public Phone NPC.

The Shimmering Bristles of Victory:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 10 Dapper Drip from Water Thief Monsters in Quiet Strolling Path. (First map to the left.)

The Great Moustachionlanche:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: collect 3 Delivery Boxes from Dust Box Monsters in Secluded Park. (First map to the right.)

Proof of Delivery:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Turns out you got the wrong boxes.

How Spiegelmann Got His Groove Back:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: He needs to sift through the last box.

Every Whisker in its Right Place:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 1 Suaveness Comb from Baby Boulder Munchers in Mine Entrance. (Second map to the right.)

This Moustache Comes Fully Loaded:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 20 Channeling Jewels from Cart Bears in Mine Depths.

CLEAR!

SUMMER (Ariant): [gg3]

Seasonal Series: Summer (Ariant)
The point of this area? Paint Areda the Queen of Ariant and make her happy!

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Seasonal Series: Summer (Ariant)

Jewel of the Desert:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Paint Areda the Queen of Ariant. Doesn’t matter what you chose, the quest completes. Receive the Jewel of the Desert and give it to Spiegelmann.

Jewel of the Desert:
NPC: Areda
Request: Receive the Jewel of the Desert and give it to Spiegelmann.

Silk for the Queen:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Initiate rest of quest by clicking the Magic Loom. Collect Soft Silk from Weaving for the Queen Quest.

Weaving for the Queen:
NPC: Magic Loom
Request: Collect 10 Desert Rabbit Fur from White Desert Rabbit in Small Oasis. (First map to the right.)

Silk for the Queen:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect Soft Silk from Weaving for the Queen Quest.

Diamonds for the Queen:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Initiate rest of quest by going to Karcasa in Small Oasis. (First map to right.)
Collect the Channeling Jewel from Karcasa in Brokering for the Queen Quest.

Brokering for the Queen:
NPC: Karcasa
Request: Eliminate 100 Sand Dwarfs in Desert Road to obtain the Channeling Jewel. (One map over from Small Oasis, Second map from Main area.)

Diamonds for the Queen:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect the Channeling Jewel from Karcasa in Brokering for the Queen Quest.

Audience with the Queen:
Request: Collect Palm Tree Sap from Desert Giants in Red Desert. (Third map to the right.)

CLEAR!

FALL (Leafre): [gg4]

Seasonal Series: Fall (Leafre)
The point of this area? To help Spiegelmann hatch and raise his little White Tiger~

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Seasonal Series: Fall (Leafre)

Nestessary:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 10 Cozy Feather from Rash in Pech Monkey Forest. (First map to the right.)

Proteggtion:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Kill the two Hobi’s that infiltrate the nest upon quest initiation.

Hatchenheit:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 10 Warm Feathers from Harps in Sky Nest. (Second map to the right.)

Questionable Hatchions:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Check on Manon’s Eggs, click it. It’s a White Tiger, how does that even- nevermind this is MapleStory after all and if things made sense we wouldn’t be playing MapleStory anymore.

Top Hats and Tigers 1:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 5 Giant Nependeaths with the 5 Empty Pouches in Wild Plant Habitat. (Third map to the right, top portal.)

Top Hats and Tigers 2:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: Collect 5 Delicious Grass and 15 Dragon Meat from Red Dragon Turtles and Thorny Vines in Dragon Forest. (Third map to the right, bottom portal.)

CLEAR!

WINTER (El Nath): [gg5]

Seasonal Series: Winter (El Nath)
The point of this area? Stay alive and find Spiegelmann! Where is he, why am I freezing, is this El Nath? I need to eat Jr Yeti’s to stay alive.

Spiegelmann's Gonzo Gallery - Seasonal Series: Winter (El Nath)

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Collect 5 Bonfire Logs to start a Camp Fire.

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Travel through the portal at the top to reach the ‘Valley’.

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Collect 10 Jr. Yeti Meat. (Ahaha wtf!? See a yeti, I’m hungry I’ma just eat that monster! How sad.)

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Eliminate 100 Werewolf to escape the Den of Wolven Stink map.

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Leave Den of the Wolven Stink map.

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Collect 10 Werewolf Tails to make a rope.

NPC: Above your Head
Request: Climb the rope and exit the Valley Entrance map.

Escape:
NPC: Spiegelmann
Request: To complete and leave his Spiegelmann only area aka Spiegelmann’s Workshop aka him digging up Zakum. LOL~

CLEAR!

Advertisements

26 comments on “gMS Mutiny : Spiegelmann’s Gonzo Gallery Guide

    • Yes, it’s supposed to do that. Just make sure you have finished all the quests in the area. The point of doing each season is to pick up a Painting Scrap so you can go into the Unpublished Painting and fight Spiegelframe.

    • OH I’m a nooblet. THAT quest, gg. I didn’t catch on very quick there sheesh. Okay so it’s a daily repeatable quest, are you saying it hasn’t given you any pouches period? Or are you saying that it hasn’t after that first time?

      • Haha no worries. We’re all late around here! No yeah I noticed this lately. Just like the Hot Time notice Nexon posted for Angelic Buster. In it they said Kaiser’s Mystery Mastery Book, but the item actually obtained was Angelic Buster’s Mystery Mastery Book.
        Certain events don’t do what is posted on the website, and even what is mentioned ingame! It makes no sense and no general fix is made to accommodate it… Sometimes I could smack them ]:

    • Well, I did all the painting season in order of Spring to Winter and it gave me the Tempest Coin Pouch. I haven’t done the Unpublished Artwork for Spiegelframe yet… I dunno if it was because I did it in order of proper season, or if Nexon fixed the issue. (FINALLY.) Either way… Tempest Coin Pouch! <3

  • i always got stuck in edelstein. when im done with getting him his comb, and hes like “it looks better now with this and that” blah blah :P i dont get the lats quest “bulb”. whats wrong?

      • EDIT: I cleared (Spring) Edelstein with the quest This Moustache Comes Fully Loaded.
        I also don’t see a quest named ‘Bulb’ anywhere on this guide when I ctrl+f… Can you guys point me to which one you are talking about so I can verify it? Thanks!

      • Did you clear the season and get stuck, or did you get stuck before clearing the season? Make sure to have inventory slots open for the Painting Scrap and a Spiegelmann’s Jewelry Box. So that’s one ETC and one USE.
        Be more specific guys xD!!

  • Excellent guide! Thanks for sharing it and taking the time to go through comments. What’s your opinion on repeating the quests many times for a belt (and scrolling it)?

    • Thank you and I try to~ For the belt, I would say it’s worth it if you don’t feel like crafting one via Profession System. Spieglemann’s Belt is definitely better than the Curbrock’s Belt from the Sabitrama Quest(s). So in my opinion, it’s worth it. WA/MA are always worth it unless you already have a good equip in it’s place.

  • Leave a Commentz0r

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    %d bloggers like this: